GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-270

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084

You don't miss much @Kaeho Good on you bud..and you're right about maximizing firepower against the shorters but I did play the low to mid 30's frenzy trading range while it lasted..so my average cost is well below 30c..I pity the poor saps who jumped in at top end Diversity not a bad thing though..certainly looks like crooked journalism..but I never saw any confirmation from any poster/s re: verification of Galaxy's stake in TAW..if I missed that I'd appreciate an informative reply to this post..thanks..

Being a 'buy in gloom & sell in boom' investor i am buying low 20's & below..not huge amounts though..for every buck I put into TAW or LPD (which GXY certainly does have a decent stake in) I put 5 into Galaxy..Cash is King after all and GXY has plenty and no debt..

I'd love to know if Galaxians have that stake in TAW..there's no denying the quality / purity of their reserves and I couldn't help notice the top end of TAW price chart is north of $10..Some said I was crazy to buy GXY several years ago when they were in a worse financial-state than TAW is now..All good..gotta be in this game to win big in the long run..

GXY remains key focus, no worries mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.