CXO 1.10% 9.2¢ core lithium ltd

Chris Ellison over the border at MIN just launched a blocking...

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Chris Ellison over the border at MIN just launched a blocking stake at ESS. Essentially all but confirming a bidding war against Tianqi and IGO for ESS’ Pioneer Dome deposit.

https://thewest.com.au/business/markets/breaking-mineral-resources-takes-up-big-stake-in-essential-metals-c-10345487

This, the LTR bid by Albermarle, and the share price action, with dogged and determined suppression by the shorters despite minimal upside, confirms (to me) my suspicious that there is probably a bidding war going on in the background for CXO (all my suspicions only, not investment advice etc).

This is the perfect time to do so with the current suppressed valuations, and the M and A crowd are running out of time with Lithium prices expected to recover, heralded by the Spod price rise this fortnight. Don’t forget Ganfeng, Tianqi, and the broader Chinese lithium industry were also 5-6% up on Friday, which suggests some insider information and broad based buying with suggest the beginning of the recovery

I wouldn’t be surprised if we learn in a week or two that there has been some sort of offer by Ganfeng or another big player that there was an offer for our deposit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 9.0¢ $390.5K 4.274M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67079 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 533188 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.