BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

BASSARI

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Does anybody know or realise what they have in Bassari Resources.

Based upon the known resource of 1 million ounces & the mine life at present of 3.4 years & the infrastructure in place together with the extremely small CAPEX to get into production. Also the grade of ore to be mined one comes up with a price far far in excess of the current price. So much so I feel it would not be sensible to post it.

Having done all the possible research & Due Diligence on the company.IMO

Like visiting the country of Senegal to get a feeling for the country.
    Meeting the government Ministers & staff.
    Ministers spoke highly of Bassari & you could feel that they were 100% behind the project.
    Meeting with the 30% leaseholder of Makabingui project. (Impressed)
    Meeting with the 30% leaseholder of the Moura Permit. (Impressed)
    Visiting the mine site & production facility & camps. (Impressed)
    Seeing the condition of machinery , mine site & camp. General appearance good & well maintained.

Meeting with staff & local village people. The vibe was excellent & every one spoke highly of Bassari & management. Staff although being on reduce wages for the past few years all were happy & spoke highly of Alex .
    Loyal employees without question. They were very appreciative to have a job.

Seeking opinions from highly respected people in the industry. People connected & not connected with Bassari. Both overseas & Australia.
    Their opinions were all astounding on many fronts. Eg,
    The shear size of acreage Bassari has.
    The excellent aero magnetic survey showing the number of prospects & the strength/colour therein associated with gold bearing areas.
    The number & shear size of prospects. Some 30 in total & Makabingui is the 6th smallest.
    The high grade & free milling % of the gold. (GRADE IS KING) & it appears Bassari has it all.

Senegal is a land of opportunity & untold mining wealth.
    The government is poor & throughly appreciates investment . IMO
    The local village people are crying out for employment & a chance to better their community life.
    Very community orientated .
    IMO I believe that Bassari though its community programs will provides dams & irrigation to improve their way of life & existence. As we know " market gardens" & irrigation for grazing.
    Along the way to the mine site 800km ( main highway between Dakar & the country of Mali ) I saw a variety of locally made products roadside & produce for sale.
    Carved wooden bed heads, wooden chairs, bundles of fire wood, bags of salt.melons, corn, potatoes,pumpkin,dried Bissap (used as a health drink when mixed with water) cures everything. Reckonised by the World Health Office as a drink which is attributed to the general health of the people.

The large Masswa gold deposits close by to the South. 4.4 million ounces. Randgold.
    The very large Loula gold deposit to the north. Randgold. 13.5 million ounces.
    The Terranga gold mine to the south east. Sabadola.
    The Toro Gold deposit to the south close by in the national park area.
    IMO all these deposits lie within the newly discovered local Makosa trend.
    From the Massua deposit to the Loula deposit BASSARI HAS ALL THE LAND BETWEEN THEM 80 km of strike .
    A PERSON IN THE GOLD INDUSTRY THIS WEEK TOLD ME HE " strongly believed that Bassari would be the next world class gold discovery"

Being a holder of the stock I still can not come up with a figure that any sensible person would think reasonable.
    The last announcement released by the company was very factual & upon researching further I have come to the belief that the company has something extremely special.

The above is a little on my thoughts & views on the company & I stress this fact & person should do their own research.

IMO things to me do look very promising going forward.
    Drilling is the key to progress & results . IMO it will take time & a lot of money.

IMO as announced this week the only holdup for the funds is the transfer of titles from one Bassari company to another Bassari company.

The share price & current offer on the table at the moment IMO looks very good value.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.