AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Battery Giant LG Chem Prepares to Lock In Mineral Supplies (yahoo.com), page-278

1. 3,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    No I disagree with u on this one Successwillcome although I understand your point

My concern is more weighted to the shareholder

Don't worry Successwillcome MH is cleaning up he will be just fine..Check out some of Reds recent posts regarding auz spending and you will see auz look after themselves pretty darn well

As for the shareholder..u do realise Successwillcome rightly or wrongly some have hung themselves over huge losses such as auz have had over the past 3 or 4 years..it's that serious..

honesty and transparency are vital parts to the equation my friend..and there is nothing at all wrong with management responding to shareholders questions..

In my experiences so far when a company ignores its shareholders its because things are bad and not because they are flat out adding value for the shareholder..

Not saying anything wrong with auz..jst saying in my experiences..

And thanks 4 the advice ie get a grip..I already did ages ago and sold out..and wow didn't that work out good for me..that consolidation sure would have slaughtered me good..

Keep safe big fella and thanks again 4 the advice

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.647K 311.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7406509 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2903869 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.