AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Battery Giant LG Chem Prepares to Lock In Mineral Supplies (yahoo.com), page-400

1. 3,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626

well I guess if that's all u can knock about imu then I guess it looks like I'm on a winner

in any event I don't think it fair to others to keep comparing mining stocks with bio stocks..

I hope others realise I'm not cross promoting rather just addressing what others have brought up..

in anyevent Successwillcome one striking thing that stands out between the two is progress..Gccc12 has kindly pointed this out with his recent post highlighting the fact auz holders seem to not be getting any value for their spending..ie little progress if any at all..

This in my view is a huge problem and is often the reason why some call companies lifestyle companies..because the wage bill keeps on rolling..

it often results in companies doing CR after CR and eventually leading to companies doing a consolidation..

sound familiar Successwillcome..

but what does that mean for shareholders..

delusion delusion delusion..if u carnt see that Successwillcome then it could be argued that u yourself have become delusional..see the link old mate..

anyway Successwillcome let's hope that maybe someday auz will produce something better than what auz is producing now regarding progress and for now my money is on imu because they are progressing and again don't need to raise capital for at least 4 years if no revenue is seen..as for auz how long now before the next cr is needed just to pay wages..I'll let u answer that one Successwillcome as u ponder auz chances hence making your heart grow fonder all the while reality stares u in the face and continues to destroy wealth..

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.465K 288.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7089240 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2725515 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.