TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Good Question @RhysT I always thought it was a given not sure of...

1. 956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Good Question @RhysT I always thought it was a given not sure of the practicalities of a truck, but I wondered the same question about Train travel. Given the the more efficient electric motor over diesel and the weight of fuel carried I wondered how many stops would be required by the Great Eastern or Ghan.
    I think it would be worth a significant grant to developers to explore the possibilities. Would it just be a simple swap over of the electrolyte and therefore could happen at recharge stations en route, or would it be better to have a dedicated battery "rail car/s" that that could be swapped over at a siding in both cases using solar to recharge the battery.
    The application would have a more significant enviro impact on some of the rail routes in the Pilbara. Maybe the question should be put to VSUN Energy they seem to be further along on the battery application side. I would also imagine that this application to long distance rail routes would be uniquely Australian.
    Not sure I would see Gina embracing the concept given her stand on renewables but $150m would be better spent giving it to a few boffins as a research grant rather than a sporting team. The grant could also go some way to her carbon offset.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.