VMT 0.00% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

Battery Swapping Availability

1. 1,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Just researching companies like Gogoro (Nasdaq: GGR) & Gachaco (jointly formed by Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki & Suzuki).

They are battery-swapping technology providers and this will (it seems) quickly become the norm in fast-paced urban environments where people are buzzing about on their e-scooters or e-bikes all the time. It seems in Taiwan there are almost already more Gogoro battery swap stations than there are service stations.

I remember seeing something about Vmoto entering or at least looking into the battery-swapping space but I can't find it now. Anyway, it seems that this is something Vmoto need to execute on asap or risk having their products become unable to compete due to the inability to swap batteries on the go.

Does anyone have an opinion on this?

It seems to me that it only makes sense that customers will begin to select scooters/bikes to purchase based on their ability to swap and go batteries and avoid timely charging delays on their commutes.

On this, Vmoto's low product prices seem to provide a mote (a defense to ensure they'll continue to compete and win sales), but what if other brands are able to compete on price? Vmoto will really need to move quickly to ensure they offer battery-swapping ability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.335K 10.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 55192 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 66416 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.