VTI 0.00% 13.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

bauxsol and nuclear waste

1. 5 Posts.
    I am a long time 'investor' in VTI from the first days of the company. Although I have not posted on Vti I keep a very close eye on what is said over this forum as my personal stake is very high. Like other 'investors' in this company I also have been through the highs and moreso the lows of investment through the years. I feel after 5 + years 'real' confidence in the technology of this company is showing itself in the fact the share price is being supported at ever higher and higher levels. I dont at all doubt the technology but I do still feel uneasy about what 'next' the directors could do. eg'more shares'.
    Nevertheless my reason for this post is to ask if anyone remembers or knows -as I vaguely recall from years ago Bauxsol being linked to Nuclear waste as a binding and therefore neutralising agent for this 'Huge'world wide problem. I am no scientist but Bauxsol having so many applications 'binding' contaminates into a harmless body could this just be another real application for this technology and if so we can only image the consequences.
    All the best to all involved in this company as traders or investors as our next phase of being a part of this company looks finally to reap real and positive results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.154M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 22466 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 9939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.