BNB babcock & brown limited

bb were are you ???, page-2

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Hey SidDave

Had to go to a customers site and fix some yanks computers that just flew in....i do this as a business...pays the rent and bills....trading investing is the cream on top.

Yeah I am already. I was spewing with this client called but set up SMS alerts to the mobile in case an announcement was released but nothing..maybe tonight or open tomorrow....but yeah I am fully ready.

Based on the lifeliune and no admin....I see administrastion price as the 25 it got down to...people thought it was going bust.

There is now a solid chance of BNB pulling out of this.

I dont expect to be paying over a dollar but honestly think it will be relisting quite high and get back over $1 buck pretty quick so I gotta get my fill...then sit back and wait.

Exciting times for BNB....they almost got hammered but a 25 strong banking consortium coming up with another 200 million is pretty full on support....time also to sell some assets....I reckon they will be alive for quite a while if they keep making the banks happy and they must have as 24 out of 25 have already signed off on the 200 million, more time to pay etc.

Well done to whoever is still holding or bought recently...early Xmas for you guys....early one for me too when they relist!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.