NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

Charts are particularly irrelevant for the price of gold,...

1. 643 Posts.
    Charts are particularly irrelevant for the price of gold, especially since around 2011/12, their only use is for game play by those forces using them in suppression.

The clearest indicator of the degree to which gold has been down sold through copious naked short selling by bullion banks etc... is the break in the correlation between US M2 money supply and gold. And current leverage for both gold and silver is 100:1 even admitted by the head of the CFTC back in 2010 I think it was.

This example graph from 2002 onwards gives a very stark picture of what has happened.
    http://dailyresourcehunter.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/DRH062813_GoldandtheFed.png

If the correlation wasn't purposely broken the ratio would have gold over the $2k level now.

One of the big smashes was when the Fed dropped about 400 tons of gold on the market in day...which promptly saw China and others buy it up rapidly.....and much of the money spent on the smash a bit of a waste. Just as they did with silver...in the quietest markets of all dropping millions of ounces in a very short space of time taking silver down from $49.

OK now very recently even Greenspan recommends that people now own gold...which is anathema to the Fed and CBanks.

The issue is not about holding gold/siver bullion and shares... but timing. Given that we are in the hands of 'god' when it comes to bullion prices...and thus knock on to SP.

Gold has retraced all its gains to $1,900 whence the heavy attack occurred.

So I am watching for indications that the powers are losing control of the game, have decided to relent/relax, or the AUD is set for a big dive. All on the cards. Always impossible to time SPs....can only at the condition of their environment.

Those with big reserves are what interest me. So I will be buying into NCM and others......at some stage..
    Last edited by Kina125125: 04/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.