LYC 3.12% $6.28 lynas rare earths limited

bell bay proposal, page-55

1. RVR
    6,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2336
    Thanks Mrs OM, I fully agree.
    The Greens have colluded with their friends in Malaysia to do everything they can to destroy our investment in this environmentally innocuous company. Their actions have alone adversely affected me financially, and because of consistent voting patterns in Tasmania over many years I will have nothing to do with any link whatsoever where Green politicians may have any influence.
    To suggest that only Green fringe groups might be involved and that this will not be a factor after GE 13 is just naive, given Tasmania's recent history. These people all have no interest in promoting jobs that contribute to national productivity, because they either have secured tenure taxpayer-funded jobs and superannuation for life, or are already enjoying retirement under the latter.
    Because of Tasmania's past voting patterns, I'm sorry to say that we should not reward that State by risking our Company's investment there without being much clearer that the Green's national policies relating to industry have radically changed.
    Just because Lynas can PROVE scientifically that a plant in Tasmania will be completely non-nuclear etc will not make any difference to the Greens, whose high level of average education has not equipped them to pay any attention to facts that conflict with their lifelong prejudices.
    I expect this post to attract adverse comments, but it's genuinely heartfelt, and based on my many years of environmentally sensitive farming and administration of a local Landcare Group, etc, plus a lot of reading about Greens activist activities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.28
Change
0.190(3.12%)
Mkt cap ! $5.870B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.10 $6.30 $6.09 $21.16M 3.393M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3163 $6.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.30 5246 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.