IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Bell Potter report

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I am still trying to process the nonsense that was just written by Bell Potter. Quite extraordinary IMO.
    Perhaps they were at the wrong AGM.

They are delivering EPS which is heading towards 1c and hopefully above, the second half turnover is likely to increase according to MBE, advertising likely to increase, UK easy to integrate and 4 times the size of Aust, Perfomance Factory adding another $1 mil profit which wasn't in Bell's last forecast and the list goes on.

The fundamentals have not changed whatsover, only improved with more OS partnerships. Swisscomm and Singapore is now confirmed to be working with a swift increase according to their charts. We don't know the figures because they are protecting us against their competitors, but I'm betting we will get a very pleasant surprise from OS income in the accounts.

Incredibly frustrating but I will be vindicated in due course IMO with EPS way beyond 2c with another fabo Aussie success story.

In times like this you can only shake your head, grit your teeth and hold or top up IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.