RIO 2.46% $117.48 rio tinto limited

Mate,It is time to be causious, now everyone is so...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Mate,

It is time to be causious, now everyone is so bullish......make sure you protect and maximise your profit and enjoy the ride while it lasts.........there will be a time when the music stops and hell I won't like to be the last standing........it is buy on the dip atttidute......very bullish indeed....RIO can go to any level......missed the chance to get back in.....but enjoying the ride in banks......we know it will stop one of these days and I am ready for it, now it is becoming extreme.... the way world market rally........interesting time to be in the market........companies in the US looks better with their reports due to life support from FED and cost cutting not because they sold more goods......people can't spend money if they don't have jobs.....even if interest rates is zero....people still lose the jobs in the hundreds of thousands so untill companies put money in peoples pockets and create jobs the real recovery is a long way of.....but we know market is already factoring short recession and quick recovery but no body knows.......
    So should we be in the market and chase stocks and make or lose money???? or watch the market racing at 180 mile and not losing money but not making any??........hmmm that is the decision we are all traders have to decide........me....I like to take my chance and take positions yet put in ways to protect my capital if and when market takes profits
    and have a go in trying to make a buck.....chasing stocks....another story.....against my rule......plenty more chances......

Cheers and have fun!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$117.48
Change
2.820(2.46%)
Mkt cap ! $43.61B
Open High Low Value Volume
$115.80 $118.26 $115.09 $298.9M 2.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16 $116.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$117.48 10183 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.