BGT 17.8% 5.3¢ bio-gene technology ltd

thanks for the posts Lefevre and Stotes The director sells, I...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    thanks for the posts Lefevre and Stotes

The director sells, I agree, are a drop in the bucket in the big picture. Personally, I am happy that management actually have skin in the game as this is not always the case on the spec end, this is just added incentive for the business to succeed. And although it is disappointing that the SP has come back under .20 c, there had to have been quite a few holders, like @masters, who were waiting for any opportunity to exit in the green - not to mention any traders who hopped on for a quick punt. Regardless, the way I see it is we have likely garnered the attention of some new investors who have found value at our current SP ranges which bodes well for our future.

Looking forward, I think all SH's are anticipating news concerning the MTA's as well as any new developments regarding the recent results from Purdue. It would be a dream if we could land a partner of the likes and reputation of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

With all of the potential going into 2020 its important to also recognize, imo, that we made some great strides in the latter half of 2019, most notably the beginnings of a potential commercial deal with BASF, whose name speaks for itself, and then the recent results from Purdue. I think its only a matter of time before the validations, and the SP, stack up and reward those who are patient and believe in the story.

Cheers
    Last edited by Jailwarden: 14/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.008(17.8%)
Mkt cap ! $10.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $6.955K 139.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 195013 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 303 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.