SPL 1.03% 9.6¢ starpharma holdings limited

I have previously referred you to trials that were done in covid...

1. 9,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 810
    I have previously referred you to trials that were done in covid .

There you go - question answered - now your turn to answer for a change. Has viraleze been trialed in humans as a preventative?

Mouse trial - gee whiz if mice trials are so good why do you think they needed to human post market trial after entering Europe under a loophole IMO subsequently UK .

Amazing all those successful cancer trials invitro and in genetically modified mice and how many fail in the human trial ? Makes you think mice trials are not be all and end all doesn't it.

It is obvious you are struggling due to shallow knowledge with science and statistics and all I can suggest is use critical thinking when reading company presentations and announcements and if possible find someone with biotech industry experience to clarify why they have used wording they have used. As you have now observed some posters here have tried to highlight some of the finer details and why they are important like the missing data ( well actually supplied IMO less than bare min) and graphs in the only human trial for viraleze that failed to meet endpoint . It doesn't mean Viraleze is possibly not a good product but it says a lot about the company when they choose not to provide information that was at their fingertips. Why would they do that? Months later they still haven't ? Would full data not help approvals they are seeking?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $39.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $97.41K 997.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 106430 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 5108 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.