ACW 4.05% 7.1¢ actinogen medical limited

I have been speaking with some Alzheimer's doctors while...

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I have been speaking with some Alzheimer's doctors while researching both Actinogen Medical and a Nasdaq company called Anavex. Anavex are today a US$230m Alzheimer's company and started off about a year ago at US$10m. I didn't buy at the time and they did a phase 1 study that was open label on a small number of patients last year and some doctors in the Alzheimer's space made some comments.

ACW did a double blinded placebo controlled study for their phase 1 which is the gold standard. Open label single arm study is highly open for bias so doctors were skeptical. Doesn't matter for me as I see these drugs used in combination if they get approved anyway.

The newsflow will only increase substantially as we head to FDA approval for the phase II study in a matter weeks. Then there is all of this newsflow as the results get published in medical journals and medical conferences this year. I understand there is a big Alzheimer’s conference end of July and the cortisol hypothesis train for us really gets started. The ACW shareprice will climb even more quickly as our markets and capabilities have expanded significantly.

Cogntive improvement can then be expanded into a whole gamut of brain disease and even back to the original diabetes programme. All of this with a multibillion dollar Alzheimer’s main shot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.003(4.05%)
Mkt cap ! $192.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 6.6¢ $545.0K 7.727M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 532655 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 190830 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.