NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Hiya guys, I posted the following on another forum 8/12/10 when...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Hiya guys, I posted the following on another forum 8/12/10 when this management buyout rumour first surfaced. I don't see what's changed

"Personally I would be very unimpressed if there was a management buyout and in particular if the CEO had a foot in both camps.

If this has any substance at all, to me this would be a major conflict of interest where in our money has been used to do all the hard yards and come payoff time throw us some crumbs, say there's a good boy, now away you go!

At any such point that it became viable for any management to be financially backed then surely that would mean that Newsat as a company would also be derisked and shareholders should be set for the future with appropriate rewards for taking the long haul risk?

I have no problem with shareholders at any point selling their shares on market at a price they are happy with, whether it's today at .6 or .7 or if it hits 1,2 or 3 cents on some concrete announcements (or not!).

IMO the $ to me though is when I look at other satellite companies and compare them with the potential of newsat with the latest band transmissions, is waiting till after Newsat actually launches Jabiru 1. Wireless to me is the future, mobile phones are an example of how rapidly things can change.

Avanti, for example, has increased roughly 300% since March 2009. If it takes over 2 years to get a Satellite launched then I am assuming this increase must be after all contracts were awarded and finance in place. I need to research that further.
    http://www.google.co.uk/finance?q=LON:AVN

I will have to listen again to BRR but I'm pretty sure that our CEO was talking "we" as in the company and shareholders when outlining that potentially rosy future."

Look forward to other opinions

cheers
    billdah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.