RMA 0.00% 0.0¢ reeltime media limited

big deal with universal takeover next, page-6

1. 74 Posts.
    I've been interested to see if anyone posts on RMA, it's taken a long time to get a post and not sure those posting arent just staff or directors, but time will tell.
    lets face some facts with RMA;

1. The directors espoused certain financial goals in the relisting prospectus, few appear to have been met, including the fact they took additional oversubscriptions and have still burnt all the cash.
    2.The business has practically no revenue or cashflow after nearly a year. Last qtrly cashflow result ($1.3m)
    3. The last raising was a classic! Those shareholders who bought 12 months ago at 20cents were offered a placement at 6.6 cents, other new holders were offered at 6 cents - go figure!
    4. As Quickflix have reported, VOD is too early and wont work for a couple of years due to customer acceptance and adsl speeds in Australia, by that time RMA will be trading at 2 cents and will have diluted to 400m shares , yes a guess, but likely to be true.
    5. Where's the Hamilton Island project, I'm told its fallen over - why not announce this!
    6. Kevin Campbell resigned some months ago - why no ann. to the market even though he wasnt a director as the coy. not required to do so. Info is market sensitive, they made a big deal when he joined.
    7. What happened to downloads to set top boxes????? downloading to pc's isnt worth much as you can get box office titles over the net from many providers with release windows well ahead of RMA's.

There's more but the fingers are wearing out...buyer beware with RMA, . I dont hold stock and dont intend to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.