PAR 5.77% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Interesting Jace1984, and thanks for posting that interview....

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Interesting Jace1984, and thanks for posting that interview. Obviously, like all of us shareholders, this guy now has a vested interest in seeing the share price moving northwards, but nevertheless it's good to see that sort of comment out there on Youtube (the primary source of information for lots of people apparently).

On his numbers, I'm still less than convinced. For 10% of the Australian market (say 390k people) to be worth $600m p.a. (as he suggests), you'd have to be looking at >$1,500 per course of injections, and I just can't see that happening.

Agree that the current share price doesn't reflect the potential, but not really buying the idea that PAR is as yet nowhere on any Pharma's radar screen - these guys probably have hundreds of staff scouring the world for opportunities like this.

Interestingly, there's a lot on Youtube about arthritis, but next to nothing about Pentosan (except for a short video from a Queensland vet). I wonder if PAR has thought of developing a social media strategy; 390k arthritis sufferers pestering their local MP to make this stuff available asap could be a powerful marketing tool - given the demographics, they're probably mostly Coalition voters too

Once again, good post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $265.4K 1.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 130186 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 11571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.