SPL 3.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

just watched a video called puncturesuggest everyone watch it to...

1. 1,440 Posts.
    just watched a video called puncture

suggest everyone watch it to see how big pharma stops small companies with big great inventions from hitting the market

whilst watching it i could help thinking of SPL with great potential and billion dollar markets getting stopped dead in their tracks or being bought out and then sitting on the product

i think we just saw this with Rickett

after watching the video it becomes clear that the intention of big pharma is to prolong and even develop more sickness to keep their products in demand

IMO SPL keeps aligning its sideshow presentations with billion dollar companies and then deals are done to keep the cure or prevention from the markets

it ends up in a court battle and because the top 5 grossing co's in the world are pharma's then it goes no where as SPL doesnt have the money to fight them. Or management rolls over for the big pay off to shelve the cure or prevention as it worth more to keep patients on the meds

Synopsis of punture is that a syringe was invented that prevented needle stick injuries - currently running at over 1 million preventative induced sicknesses a year. Plus in Africa plastic syringes are used up to 200 times and as they cant be sterilized their use spreads HIV, Hep and C.

So here we have little old SPL with its hand out for millions doing phase 3 trials. Although IMO it will finally pass it then has to get FDA approval and then get into use by the public, doctors and hospitals

IMO if SPL is not bought out and sat on then it will be years in court convincing the big pharmas and the senators wont back this miracle drug, as they get millions in campaign funds for big pharma.In short more money is being made to keep people sick and to spread the sickness to make more money.

Unfortunately we live in a capitalistic world and this is the way it may go.

I am not saying you cant make money but i am saying that big pharma and vested interests will not allow small co's to eat into their pie.

just be warned and dont bet the house on it

you saw it with Rickett and it may happen with Merke ( as they are working on a similar drug) and Santos ( well read about them and find out how ruthless they are )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.