SPL 1.08% 9.2¢ starpharma holdings limited

don't worry - he has had 24 hours to look it over and hasn't...

1. brw
    178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    don't worry - he has had 24 hours to look it over and hasn't accepted, with a free option of watching the stock fall today..

This coming from the guy who says to investors "read it and weep" in one post and then a couple later "I hope you all make money" in another.

I suspect he types his financially and economically absurd statements and comments and then enjoys getting the rise out of everyone. Face it he isn't shy of self promotion, telling everyone how much money he has made (does anyone else really care) clearly he thinks he needs to use this forum to get a sense of his own importance or just to keep from being bored....

whatever it is, it is annoying to most people here who enjoy an open, honest and friendly exchange of value-add ideas, whether they be positive or negative on the stock, but just have some thought and rationale behind it. I have explained why I like the stock and how it can be valued. Saying it is worth 10c (still defies belief - when every other professional analyst has valuations between $1.60-$2.00) and then saying like a child, go DYOR I will not tell you how I came up with my valuation... seriously.

I have enjoyed hearing a lot of people's thoughts about a stock I truly believe will be $5-$10 in 2 years time... but i would prefer to have a frank discussion with educated investors than to sort through the rubbish..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $38.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 9.1¢ $210.6K 2.290M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 467139 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 152000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.