SPL 1.04% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

I have very little savings. I earn very little. During Sept 2014...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I have very little savings. I earn very little. During Sept 2014 I committed 10% of my investment pool. I believe in the science, etc. During late 2014, 2015, 2016 and early 2017, SPL was definitely a speccy to me but emotionally I wanted to supported a company that was working on various cancers. Especially Pancreatic Cancer. My dad passed away from pancreatic. I hated Mukesh for all of his negative statements. Now I think we are arguing over something small to me.

When the good news arrived last year and sitting on an average of $0.65. I felt FOMO as the share price took off but I had no funds to average up. Now I have been wondering still if I should average up my tiny holding or find something else.

Due to my inexperience investing skills: I didn’t commit more. I knew I missed out (even though I am asmall holder), I actually feel like a non-holder. SPL was my 2nd stock to make nearly 100% gain.

Would I average up now??? My partner is not working and my funds are tight. To commit more funds when more urgent needs are calling? My circumstances are different to others here - so what I do, rightly or wrongly: will not suit anyone else. I can’t comment on anyone else. What is right or wrong for me is probably the reverse for someone else.

At least we are sitting on a good stock. I am looking on in envy. I feel like a non holder.

Smallest holder of SPL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.