SPL 3.06% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

Joel - Congrats to you! You are the first I have seen on this...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Joel - Congrats to you! You are the first I have seen on this site to mention the street cred which would result from a well-known pharma being the distributer for SPL products. My theory is that SPL management is so careful with their money that they have consistently chosen low-cost partners for distribution (and perhaps a low budget approach to clinical trials as well). Unfortunately, there can be a price to be paid for that approach.
    Here in the US, there is a topical pain relief cream promoted in late night commercials. The offer is to buy a jar, use it all, and you may return the empty jar for a full refund if the cream does not relieve your muscle pain. On occasion, you can get a second jar free (just pay postage and handling) if you order within the next 30 minutes. Believe it or not, the product is named Australian Dream. I take no joy in writing this, but at the moment, Australian Dream has more street cred than Viralese. At least you can tell if the pain relief cream is working (outside of the laboratory).
    We are on the verge of a market experiment as to whether pandemic panic will sell potential relief in an Australian nasal spray.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.