DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

Ps Brucey one other thing you know how the Eritreans got in...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Ps Brucey one other thing you know how the Eritreans got in touch with us?. Through my posts on HC.! Remember there's many in Oz too and many who invest in the market.

all social medias reach different people.

Anyway Brucey enough of this I don't mean to bash on you, in particular, my friend, (I don't even know you as you don't know me- but ill bet we'd enjoy a beer or three together swapping ASX war stories) Mate its just that it gets tiresome when we constantly encounter negativity- I have found that more than anything it's positivity that allows us to do what we do, and negativity (which is easy to do- and unfortunately often right) is just is a drain for us. And doesn't help progress things forward, so no worries at all my friend. I hope you make a lot trading and wish you well.

To be honest I'd like it more if you came back in and joined us, god knows you've (like us and others) have suffered long enough waiting for something to happen here, so let's think positive put all our shoulders to the wheel as shareholders nudge it a bit and make it this thing move forwards.

or come join 10ba99erclub, to find out more -I write it that way or it auto translates here to "the forbidden club" it a dot com at the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.