ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

bio overview

1. 18 Posts.
    As some of you might know Geoff and I spent most of last week in NYC for the investor conference and afterwards in Boston for the annual BIO conference.
    BIO, as always, was a very big show with lots of activity. We were part of the Australian Pavilion organised by AusBiotech which worked very well for us (as well as other participants as I heard in many conversations).

We had about 25 meetings, most planned, some impromptu with companies ranging from very large to start-up. All in all the conversations went very well and the companies we met with are interested in leaning more about Mix&Go and several want to try it out in the short term as they have a recognised need they think Mix&Go might be able to address. As is to be expected some opportunities are more near-term, others further out and more exploratory in nature. The latter, albeit not of immediate revenue potential, are interesting for us as well as they might open up new revenue streams for us later.
    Now it is time for the follow-up, e.g. sending out the requested materials and scheduling conference calls with all companies, but especially the near-term opportunities.

With AACC around the corner (July 17-19, Los Angeles) this will be a busy (northern hemisphere) summer.

Regards,

Tina

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $21.31K 1.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 5730857 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 724070 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.