BIT 0.00% 3.1¢ biotron limited

Who accused anyone of insider trading? Surely insider deals...

1. 34,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    Who accused anyone of insider trading? Surely insider deals should be investigated which is all I suggested if people were concerned, especially when a corporate falls. When a corporate falls, the Exec must expect review of their trading patterns, as good governance and support their probity if they ever get another git. Any association with BIT would likely cause rejection of a candidate except for entreprenership of course.

Well buy BIT scrip then. By all means, you know, I support and prefer longs than shorts but beware BIT comes with the real risk you could lose the lot. Teva, Bayer and SRX are established biopharmas and I cannot see anyone buying BIT given its results, trials and failures.

BIT might be a slow burn but their record indicates in the end, pain will come IMHO. Too many poor results, bad management, BITO option saga and Ms Miller, a tale of value destruction IMHO but pls DYOR, if u want to keep the faith, fine, but some worship grass and the grass gets no greener in Central Park because of the worship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $32.29K 1.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6463 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 47000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.