SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Black Friday, page-24

1. 11,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    In just a few days the AUD POG has fallen $90, which is more than the drop in the USD POG because the AUD has gone up relative to USD.

SLR is dead meat unless they can get costs down, assuming the POG stays low.

Finally more people are agreeing with what I have been saying for ages - SLR will need to use any surplus cash it may have to develop new ore bodies just to survive and there will be no surplus funds for shareholders. Murch took them down the path of possible self destruction as it was always much more costly to mine there and again I warned about this many times in 2012 and onwards. Their costings were lousy and Sir Les showed he did not understand what he was saying with his claims about a copper circuit lowering costs etc,

I thought the AUD would continue to tank along with the USD POG to maintain its local price but that is not happening now.

So I can only say - Emergency! Emergency! Evacuate this goldieship. At least that is what I would do to preserve capital.

Good luck all.

loki (Come on matty, you know your really want to buy SLR for a possible bounce. Just kidding.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.