EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

blastoff tuesday, page-20

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi SJB

I think you have misinterpreted my post.

I am not alleging that EDE's tenement is not prospective for hydrocarbons (although EDE's attitude to date about pursuing the opportunities there in preference to their other opportunities does not fill us with confidence!!). If the granting of a "petroleum lease" guaranteed a petroleum discovery investment would be pretty easy....

The sole purpose of the link to the (BHP) geographic cross section was to point out that the geology of the EDE ground and the LNC ground is likely to be totally divergent. Hydrocarbons were laid down multi millions of years ago and the Australian continent has been squished and squashed around over the eons as it has split off from Gondwana and drifted around. (Remember that India was attached to Antarctica and raced off to crash into Asia and raise the Himalayas from nothing, all aeons AFTER the carbonifeous era laid down the main coal gas and oil bearing strata like the ones we are talking about. So Australia is not some unchanged thing but has a rich tectonic history.)

The Torrens Hinge looks like a strike slip fault (think San Andreas Fault) where ground either side is not at all related- having shifted many hundreds of kilometers from the original locations. Original is meaningless in this context because the earth's plates have combined, split and recombined many times from Pangaea to Gondwana to now.

The point of the cross section was not about copper and gold etc or even hydrocarbons, but merely to give a visual clue as to HOW different the ground is likely to be.

As for my motives- they are pure!! I am not a geologist. All of us over the years get a minor obsession with certain stocks and follow them to death. EDE is one of those fascinating soupcons that has lots of tantalising concepts, but, who knows which, if any, will come good.

The interesting thing about the latest run (the question of "nearology"), is that EDE have/had 6 or 7 irons in the fire, and for the the long-termers the SA tenements were just about the LAST ones we though might come good.

In the cold light of day my analysis is a (humble) attempt to shed some light on my interpretation of the brouhaha. Take it or leave it.

I don't hold, and actually don't want to!! See my other posts to understand why! I am open to more informed comment as always.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $600 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 203292785 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 9928803 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.