Hi Alonso I have found that about 75% of people can't or don't...

1. 25,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi Alonso

I have found that about 75% of people can't or don't want to count
    Stuff has moved too fast for peoples brains to accomadate

My late father was in business all of his life so was familiar with money as it was necessary in his business
    But when he got older although he would dicker about 20 cents extra on an item if the figure was $1000 he tended to accept it

I have still not got familiar with metric measurements even though in work I have had to use them and do conversions on the fly
    If someone says a person is six feet tall, I have an instant picture in my brain of that person and how tall they are, if they say 1.8 meters I have to do a calculation, automatic but still a delay on the brain

How many people have a picture of one trillion dollars ?
    To the majority of the people it might as well be a comment in Chinese or Arabic because it certainly does not mean anything ( no brain picture) in English

Try to explain to people that if Victoria was powered 100% by solar most of Victoria would be covered in solar panels
    Try to explain that Australia produces about 0.04% of CO2 so what does changing all our cars to EV do to that figure

It is not science it is pure mathematics which anyone can do but they can't because they simply do not understand what is happening, it has all changed so fast, their brains have not been able to move that fast

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.