No doubt it happens mate. I think the whole political situation...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    No doubt it happens mate.

I think the whole political situation has only made things like financing an Australian owned graphite mine stickier than Max or Jigao might prefer, probably wouldn't go well with general company sentiment which is fanatical.

But, if Triton goes into administration I don't see that scenario going well for Jigao either...The pr#cks actually voted against any placement capacity so the BOD can't even raise capital.

Will be very interesting where this all washes up, it's worth having a stake but I would be keen to see a resolution on the current deadlock before putting both feet in the bathtub. At under $50m mc this one still has plenty of room for growth after this cluster f#ck is sorted.

Everyone involved with Triton must go, you'll see a resignation very soon imo. It's amazing $20k every month is out the window in directors fees before we have even put Tim Tam's on the board room table.

Bloody disgusting & management should have approached ASIC themselves knowing what was going on, I was absolutely wrong in judgement of character in regards to management & their degree of competence.

There was enough happening with covid and restructuring at Jigao to give me justification to hold but it soon became evident I was way off & financing was never coming.

Can you believe Max actually tried to sell some BS about a pilot plant at the AGM! We still have not even heard boo about that BS since the AGM!

60 minutes here we come.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.