SPL 3.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Blood cancer clinical trials are dropping like flies, page-5

1. 9,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 873
    Just to be clear that is referring to vacines.
    Viraleze is a short term barrier viruscidal and is topically applied and nothing to do with vacines and possible long term 1 treatment protection. Viraleze does nothing to increasing a immune response to existing or new vatieties or covid. Viraleze may via allowing / missing a microdose of covid allow the body time to create a response to Covid if the body imune system recognises that variety of covid and theoretically build a better immune response earlier. Pure supposition.

The article referenced is referring to inhaled vacine particles that create a "Inhalable and room-temperature-stable virus-like particles may become promising vaccine candidates" on surface or lungs and mucus .

Great technology and hope it works as it will be much easier in many countries to distribute with lower storage barriers and easier application by less skilled people and a ongoing protection at point of entry to body.

A positive is thet they are using nanoparticles for delivery for " its potential as a viral attachment inhibitor: and SPL has significant skill in nanoparticles and possibly increasing delivery , slow release dosing etc or lessening possible side affects . I don't know idf any of these benefts are applicable in this case for a later improvement to this product. I don't currently see any references to dendrimer technology.

In combination with current vacines may be significant improvement in immune response .
    Last edited by Teddyward: 05/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.