BLA 0.00% 18.5¢ blue sky alternative investments limited

You could apply to Brisbane City Council for a single person...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    You could apply to Brisbane City Council for a single person protest permit. You could then sit out in Eagle Street with a sign shaming and exposing those most deserving to the entire financial district, be sure to inform the newspapers and politicians about this, explaining how nothing is being done. This should generate more PR for action to be taken. Politicians will be concerned that everyone knows that politicians are asleep at the job when it comes to economic security.

"Last updated 29 August 2016. Section 391(1) of the Criminal Code Act 1899 (Qld) (Criminal Code) provides that a person who fraudulently takes anything capable of being stolen or fraudulently converts anything capable of being stolen to their own use (or to the use of any other person) is said to steal that property.Aug 29, 2016 Stealing – Queensland Law Handbook Online" ---i recall "bluesky water partners (BSWP)" as being converted to a certain person's use without the consent of shareholders. Common law precedent: to the extent a corporate vessel is used to commit a crime, then, under the law, it is as if the corporation never existed. I.e the criminal is responsible for their crimes.

Also can anyone find the address of kim morrison and byron beath, we will need this to execute our search and seizure warrants.

Looks like some notice has been taken in regards to doing business with oaktree: disallowed/business/companies/seven-boss-turns-away-oaktree-capital-20200610-p5518n.html

Perhaps Mr Warburton could reveal some more about the nature (and legality) of oaktree's deal making, hustling or techniques, especially useful if bribery or extortion was involved.
    Last edited by jackAJA: 16/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.