SPL 4.35% 11.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

Well isn't this a nice turn of events for me personally. Here we...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Well isn't this a nice turn of events for me personally. Here we are after 7 years, one cent above my original buy-in price. You have to hand it to the SPL board, its takes a special kind of buffoonery to achieve next to nothing with a suit of seemingly excellent products which humanity is in dire need of. That really is some kind of gift.

The cheer squad can continue to blame all and sundry for SPL's woes, the FDA, big pharma, corrupt governments, et al. But the undeniable fact is that its the SPL board who were incapable of providing sufficient clinical data to satisfy the FDA approvals process, not to mention the other farce regarding the launch and withdrawal of Viraleze in Europe.

Now when they finally got it approved for sale again, we get nothing but crickets? A proper multimedia marketing campaign would cost in the millions. The public need to be made aware of the product if its to be a success. But what do we get? And this image will stay with me for life, it was just so farcical. We got a trellis table with a half dozen party ballons for the launch in London. You need to invest in good marketing or you'll end up exactly where we are now.

I'm resigned to the fact that this company is going nowhere with Fairly and the other incompetents in situ. Hopefully some of the major holders will reach the same conclusion and force the issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $45.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $20.24K 175.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 267920 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 192261 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 11.8¢ 11.0¢ 32412
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.