ALK 0.93% 54.0¢ alkane resources limited

Boda results hopefully in the next two weeks

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Going on the information provided in the video from IC and NE on the 13 May https://www.alkane.com.au/boda-porphyry-update-from-nic-earner-and-ian-chalmers/ that it will take approximately 9 weeks for the next lot of results to be due I would expect to hear them in the next week or two. The video was talking about the drill results released on the 03 May https://investors.alkane.com.au/site/PDF/b48c0454-c70e-487e-8b23-6589e5361926/ContinuityofHighGradeAuCuBrecciaIntersectedatBoda.

In the video NE indicated that he expected results in early July.

IC clarified that it takes about two weeks to drill a kilometre hole, it then takes about two to three weeks to log and cut the core, and then around four weeks or so in the laboratory.

IC then clarified that from the time you drill the hole you are talking about six weeks before you start to see results. IC also stated that ALK tries to put the results in groups rather than one hole at a time as it better to put out multiple results so you get a better understanding of the what is going on. Even though it slows down the news flow I think this approach shows maturity as it is giving a wholistic view of the drilling unlike smaller speculative companies that release each whole to gain interest in the company.

Based on my calculation from both the drilling results and the video I see the results this week or next week assuming there have been no hold ups in the laboratory.

There is a lot of information that should come out at this time as they have four rigs (two diamond, one RC and one Air Core) and are targeting multiple targets and objectives.

One hopes the news is positive and further improves what is already proving to be a very positive project. I am also hoping for a trading halt, as knowing the ALK board is very conservative, this would indicate some excellent news is coming.

The timing will also tie in very well with the planned presentation at the 2021 Noosa Mining Investor Conference on the 15 July https://www.noosaminingconference.com.au/program and the next quarterly which is due this month.

I hope the quarterly gives a update on the drilling at other regional projects such as El Paso and Glen Isla and the progress for the drive from Tomingley to Roswell and San Antonio past the old Myalls United mine and hopefully continues to exceed the for gold poured expectation.

I am very happy I discovered ALK back in 2008 as I now own shares in two very positive companies ASM and ALK. The capital growth has been outstanding and hopefully will continue with further progress and news.

Last edited by RabbitTrap: 04/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.0¢
Change
0.005(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $324.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 54.5¢ 52.5¢ $346.7K 644.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 118128 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.5¢ 6681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
54.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
52.5¢ 54.5¢ 52.5¢ 152317
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.