ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

borker action, page-6

1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: iron ore a pipe dream Yep Tigenten, they haven't released figures on the majority of mines but they have provided those figures as pointed out by Micky.

The contract is based on 62% Fe, so presumably Cometals have done their own due diligence and are happy with the resource. Suggest you check this link:

http://www.cmcaustralia.com.au/s3_cometals/s33_cometscm.html

I don't think they would be wasting their time signing a contract if they had not sampled the product and seen some of the drill results.

The JORC resource estimate will be completed by Sepetember hopefully and then we will see figures on nine mines. From what I understand from Phil, Rio looked at the mines and were very happy with the quality of the iron ore but as it was under 100Mt resource did not choose to procede with development.

Also if you remember, or have done ANY research yourself you will have read that these mines where in production up to 1977...see orginal announcement about iron ore.

As you are a very well respected poster on HC I hope you have researched the company throughly and contacted management to ask for answers to your questions about why you think they haven't given figures... I would like to see what Phil's response is.

Hopefully you can see that ADY doesn't have a pipe dream like a lot of other companies out there. They are swiftly resuming mining operations and increasing the resource size inline with JORC requirements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $5 414

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 805440 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 618966 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.