STX 4.65% 22.5¢ strike energy limited

Bottom of the Barrel Valuation, page-88

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Has this been played down to the low 20’s 618 by a major player at the least with possibly others included,I’m thinking Hancock, min res ,possibly beach.
    Hancock involvement to date = wgo
    Beach = poor attempt at wgo and k stokes recently announcing a possible partnership with heavy weights in WA o/g.
    min res = stx abn no. on documents they inadvertently produced.

STX board =se3 and subsequent se2 drilling announcements have sent the sp plummeting 50% or more in a matter of days,both announcements not stating complete duds but rather vaguely suggesting further works might rectify the failures.
    The link with min res and there NWE take over,an announcement before they got there hands on NWE suggested nothing of value,subsequently to go on to find gas resources at a later stage after t/o completed,(I appreciate a wayward abn isn’t much of a connection between min res and stx but it’s definitely a connection of such).
    STX’s involvement in the WGO takeover which didn’t succeed but rather netted SN and STX more than $100 million dollars,(proceeding the t/o game wgo sp went to a low of 11c if I remember correctly to the mid/ high 30’s ,sold at 36c).
    STX t/o of TPD, we’ll if you didn’t sell before these recent announcements then the price you received for your tpd shares are 50% less approximately,the value SN and the board paid for tpd in script has plummeted 50%,my point here is whoever’s buying up shares at the moment has basically been buying into the tpd assets for an approximate 50% discount.

Im vaguely trying to join the dots,the gas in the pb is a major resource for the future of the likes of Hancock,min res, Beach operations,to name a few,very valuable, nice lucrative positions on the board of companies involved,( not forgetting possible gas sales for export and domestically.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $643.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.5¢ $3.339M 14.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 337869 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 1651352 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.