BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Brainchip Short Discussion, page-562

1. 1,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    It seems to me that many investors interested in BRN were also not interested in catching a falling knife.

The short speculators were very successful in lowering BRN's price by very tactical selling. And they appeared to have made a profit. It will be interesting to see how many took cover last week. They may even try to repeat their strategy.

At this stage there appears to be a buy signal in the chart and the investors waiting on the sideline are jumping in.

There is even a greater number of investors that still consider BRN a story stock. Some won't be tempted until BRN announces a material contract. Others will wait for revenue. Others will wait for profit. Still others will wait for a history of profit.

I am very happy with my BRN investment, the tech seems well accepted and is certainly in the right area with a huge prospective market. I don't know of any real competitor to BRN and the market cap is still less than USD $500M with a relatively tight shareholder base. We live in interesting times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.3¢ 20.5¢ $221.3K 1.056M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 1231546 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 796473 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.