BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Brazilian economy, page-9

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Hi Jack, whatever it contains, its not having the desired effect...the sp is dropping.
    Ok, we knew it would...but hoped it wouldnt.

re : "I'd say they have a clearer picture of the CAS plans than us retail shareholders."
    Quite frankly, I find it disgusting that the brokers and anal-ists (pun intended ) are privy to information that is withheld from us shareholders, we who supported them for years.

" I suspect the insto holders also know a hell of a lot more about what is planned, particularly around Juruena. "
    how could they really know much more? It is still being drilled, and in my opinion , not looking exciting. Maybe they are showing the instos the hysteri...sorry, the historical drilling results that look much better. I'm referring to querosene there.
    Buggered if I know how the rest will shape up. and at their snail pace of exploration progress, we wont get the full picture till the end of the year, I reckon. CAS used to proudly announce good news....in recent times they mainly keep us in the dark. Couldnt that be because there is nothing there to be proud of?
    Sorry, Jack, if my disgust and disappointment shows, but I always believed in Crusader, and it was my retirement fund, so they have effectively stuffed my retirement. Ok, it was really I who stuffed up by believing in them and not having dumped the bloody things ages ago. I would have loved to have sold out in recent times, but there have never been the buyers...its not exactly a very liquid stock, is it?
    So, I'm stuck with them till they either go up, or go down the gurgler...which for all our sakes, I hope doesnt happen........just dont think it cant possibly. I got badly dented with another one I counted on and trusted a while back, so I'm not having a good run. :-(
    I think I'll take CAS off my watchscreen so I dont get tormented by having to look at it.....and in future i'll try and keep my opinions to myself and not influence you guys with my negativity..it might stick.

cheers & good luck
    GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.