NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

I do a fair bit of charting my self and I think Gannp has a...

1. 66 Posts.
    I do a fair bit of charting my self and I think Gannp has a point about the smaller cap stocks being hard to fathom in terms of chartable patterns.

However, I have also noted that even on the smaller stocks that there comes a time when they start to show an ongoing degree of consistency with reasonable or better volume. In my opinion it is easy to see from a simple candlestick chart when that starts to come into play.

At that time they become a lot better in terms of pegging what they are "likely" to do next. I think NWT falls into that category and has been there since late August 2011.

So, for me I saw this very recent surge for NWT in the charts and indicators I track and it turned out to be the case. I chose to go into a couple of other stocks at this time and had no spare funds to put in for a short term buy on NWT. Gladly they both worked out in the meantime in terms of immediate gains (MBE & BLT).

For what it is worth I also think my chrts are indicating that NWT will have a breather very shortly and I will sit back with interest to see what the data in the charts suggests will happen next. At the moment it looks likely that it will step back a bit and move on and up but that needs to be proven out once the current peak is found.

As you can tell I have faith in charts for small stocks with the caveat that they must have started to show consistent throughput.

What is that you like about the chart you are looking at that says it is all go for this one MATT?

Kind regards

Duke

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.