ZLD 13.3% 52.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Only kind of stocks I buy. Ones with higher highs and lows on 10...

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Only kind of stocks I buy. Ones with higher highs and lows on 10 year horizons.

MC is so disruptive, and it's so ridiculous because it's a bloody natural plant that will change the face of health as we know it.

It'll highlight how essential the immune system is to health. It'll knock down many beliefs commonly held by the vast majority of health "professionals".

Most of doctors have very little knowledge, the ones who champion MC will be rich and expand like crazy. It'll take a few ones to kick start the trend.

The cat is out of the bag, and ZLD is selling the CAT. That's the IP giving permission to all doctors to get on it and solve people's problems with cheaper and no side effects.

Doctors will be heroes again. Some will be, the others will have to face scrutiny for their lack of research and knowledge.

" so my mum went on terrible and painful (and useless since it induces other young cancers) chemo, whilst we could see MC could kill cancer cells?" " so thousands of people, made testimonies they cured themselves with MC, and you wouldn't research it? " " So normal people would know more about cell apoptosis induced by THC than you the doctor? "

It'll be interesting. But when it comes to life and death, I think some people will be very upset this is a little bit too late.
    Last edited by SorryNotOZ: 24/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.