The Media can have such an impact as to the outcome of the...

1. 451 Posts.
    The Media can have such an impact as to the outcome of the result, and personally I would vote to leave this diabolic system which removes a countries rights to govern itself. In the 70's the fishing industry in the UK was decimated, with so much zoning and what fish you could catch, wrong sort of fish chuck it back dead or alive, and what days in the month you could fish, and so it went on.
    Why my concern? It was so hard to make a living as other countries would fish it out as they had entitlement being in the EU, so rules were brought in to minimise UK trawlers to make it viable for others , and my brother was paid 30,000 pounds to set fire to his beached trawler and destroy it. My other brother battled on with his crabber, but struggled, and my fathers trawler was made into a fishing boat for deep sea anglers use. This is one family, but was one of many around the UK coast that was really affected by the common market, and I just hope people come to their senses and vote to get out, and I will not go on about the imminent invasion in the near future if they stay in, thats for another post. Vote 1 ALA.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.