debone, Part of what you say is " you would like the UK to...

1. 451 Posts.
    debone,
    Part of what you say is " you would like the UK to prosper ", well, it did not get the title of "Great" Britain for being a wall flower. As I mentioned, the MP's who want to remain in the EU do so because all decisions are made in Brussels, and the term, money for old rope comes to mind, as all they have to do is turn up at Westminster and keep the seats warm, easy money for doing nothing. In the EU just hand over buckets of money to them and get a small percentage back, but many in the UK are oblivious to what goes on, in the meanwhile, the NHS is swamped with ill people from
    third rate countries needing benefits, housing and all that goes with it. The UK lost its fishing rights for its own waters and has to abide by ridiculous rules and regulations, which I have first hand knowledge about, so do not go there. The EU is a jolly for most of the well to do in politics in Europe, also the UK has handed over MI5 and MI6 along with the armed forces, so its a good option to be in the EU? I will leave it there, as you have little idea as to the reality of what the EU is about.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.