SPL 0.00% 8.9¢ starpharma holdings limited

Thanks thrasher, I think the areas identified to you from...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31

Thanks thrasher, I think the areas identified to you from investor relations could fall in both Starpharma's and Aspen's area of responsibility.

If somebody could pin management down to find out how long Starpharma has delayed launch after they had provided updates indicating launch soon and in the near future, I'm sure we would all appreciate it.

Does Starpharma have a production issue causing a shortage in production stock, delaying the launch of Vivagel in Australia?

How can Starpharma management explain why Aspen has not launched Vivagel in preparation of the busiest sales cycle of the year?

Below are just a few examples of the tone used to describe the launch potential, soon, near future and as we know.

Outlook -Aspen’s launch of Vivagel BV as Fleurstat BV gel inAustralia. 25 Jan 2018

“With TGA approval now in hand for Vivagel BV, pharmacistswill soon be selling our product in Australia” 26 Feb 2018

“In Australia, Vivagel BV is licensed to Aspen Pharacare,who will launch the product under the Fleurstat brand in the near future.” 30April 2018

Backpedaling – “Extensive preparations continue for thelaunch of Vivagel BV in a number of regions, including Australia” 17 July 18 “Thisincluded marketing and sales planning, as well as market research by partnersto support launches”

“As launch timing of VivaGel BV in each region is controlledby Starpharma’s partners, optimal launch timings are being scheduled takingaccount of important in-market factors, such as new product/sales cycles in therelevant outlets.” Quarterly Cashflow report 26 Oct 2018.

I hope to just provide my thoughts in the hope somebody may ask a more appropriately worded question at the AGM to cover common concerns that we may share. GLTAH I have subjected you all to enough of my frustrations today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $257.5K 2.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 119243 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 60378 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.