ALC 2.47% 7.9¢ alcidion group limited

I dont think a CR will be needed unless we intend to go and...

1. 1,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I dont think a CR will be needed unless we intend to go and acquire another company as a vertical integration strategy i.e. to generate more revenue and have cross sell opportunities. To expand the current company you dont need millions as the product i.e. Miya, Patientrak, SmartPage and MKM Health services and the required skill set to implement it already exists. What will be required for expansion is marketing and sales for which you dont need millions unless Alcidion plans to hire Jonathan Hargis....

Also, one needs to understand the economics behind a software company. What we have as Miya, Patientrack, SmartPage etc is an intangible asset. We are not like Toyoto, Ford or from a tangible commodity industry where we need a certain amount to buy materials in order to make money. We might have spent a lot of money to develop Miya or to acquire MKM/Patientrak/SmartPage, but every client we are going to get is virtually free. Yes, we have to pay people to go and sell our product but they are not going to be a driver for a CR.
    Last edited by meetjoeblack: 07/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.