BRU 3.26% 9.5¢ buru energy limited

Spec, whilst we are all somewhat frustrated, and even I , who...

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Spec, whilst we are all somewhat frustrated, and even I , who have the patience of Job and the wisdom of Solomon, am feeling that more could have been done in a timely manner and certainly more could have been done to build up a relationship with local brokers and promote the company. Having said this , negotiating with local TO's is a lengthy and frustratingly complex process. They know that they have you over a barrel and start off asking for the world . Eric has slowly built an excellent relationship with the majority of TO's, but it takes time and could not have been done any faster.
    As far as somebody like BPT or the Chinese taking BRU out , it is simply a non starter. Eric and other larger friendly shareholders hold a decent chunk of BRU and nothing could or would succeed without their agreement. Another big issue is that no Board would launch a hostile takeover unless the target had sufficient proven ( economic) reserves and BRU is not quite there yet .
    I plan to be at the next AGM and unless we have seriously progressed on a number of issues, I will turn ferrel. I suggest others plan to do the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.003(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $63.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.5¢ 9.1¢ $24.16K 261.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39231 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.1¢
  Change
0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.1¢ 68046
Last updated 15.06pm 07/05/2024 ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.