AT1 8.33% 2.2¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Buckle up for $1, page-203

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    Yes, I agree with you on the disruption angle you mentioned. I didn't want to add further to my post......

There is a lot of RDT competition out there + economics, established agreements, established factories, even politics like 'home made' that play into what is bought n manufactured nowadays....especially for Covid19....its a hard market generally to grow new device usage, however unique.

AT1 is certainly the only one of its type for now + patented, so any new device will need to be designed quite differently to compete. No doubt someone will someday (and no doubt AT1 itself will continue to innovate too as test needs are put forth)

Certainly getting market share + brand awareness amongst the test developers/markets out there + first mover advantage of this type of integrated device + already scaling up factories in the middle of a 100yr pandemic should give AT1 good headstart in global brand building..all happening much faster than they anticipated for sure (v sadly!) but it is what it is...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $14.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $1.75K 77.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28439 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 281206 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.