AT1 0.00% 2.2¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Buckle up for $1, page-227

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    well, other than the financials...we should expect some news or updates on Monday...at least I am expecting this.....if not in main preso, during Q&A:
    - status of the 500k manufacturing scale up (due Aug2020)..which will tell me if we going to be on track for 1m/Jan21 goal..
    - status/progress of its traditional markets (HIV, malaria, other OEM supply)
    - status of NG Biotech RDTs, maybe not exceeding any material cap levels but a 'feeling' how this going (last update was couple months ago)
    - status of Access Bio RDTs (not supplying USA yet but it was planned to be sold in other geos eg: Brazil
    - status (even if in progress) for respective regulatory approvals intended (Access Bio@ USA, AT1@ AU + other SE Asian geos)
    +
    - maybe..just maybe..an update if submission has made to Peter Doherty Institute (as planned)..since PDI is tasked with assessing for AU TGA/govnt how RDTs are best positioned to be utilised across the testing landscape + future infection control/vaccine delivery etc...
    +
    would be nice to get some indicator of incoming revenue run rate for the Covid19 test kits. Even a $ range as we know already for HIV, malaria kits etc..

I can't find any indicative pricing on Covid19 RDTs with AT1 devices.....no doubt commercial in confidence since its almost all B2B/B2gov type deals.

NG Biotech seems to be marketing through pharamacies, doctors, nursing homes etc in EU (in addition to its gov/defence deals), so there is a commercial price range there......so far no news article globally indicating such price points (or comparing to other test kits).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.