BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

BUD: Where are we? 2.0

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    Hey @Sharespike

I'm on holidays at the moment, but still intermittently lurking HC.

Can say I was happy to buy more in the mid/high 30s and am definitely looking to buy more now.

Can also say I still believe we will be trading north of $1.00/sh in 2018 and $3.00+ in 2019.

Why?

BUD is far, far too cheap.

Currently we are below $300m MC, meaning we are priced at less than $10m expected profits (~22m revenue p.a needed).

Let's break this down.

To be achieving net cash flow of $10m p.a, BUD needs to sell 1,800 Ohms.

Where are we now?

We know we've gone through the first 1,000, with a further 3,000 units ordered to date.

Investors decide for yourself - how hard is it to sell the following amounts, given BUD's massive, and growing distribution network to date?

- 1,800 Ohms? (30cps)
    - 4,000 Ohms ($1.00/sh)
    - 10,000 Ohms ($3.00/sh)
    - 31,000 Ohms ($10.00/sh)

***these valuations are based on current rather than future growth - tech companies often use up to 200x rather than merely 30 PE, also such valuations do not include further value generated from alternative date or other products the team will release!!

... remember Alternative Data is being monetized next month - which has been estimated to be worth US$10-$15m p.a in revenue!!!!

Ignore the downrampers/shortest/naysayers. Back your own research. Back the man (DM) and his team. Look at what they have achieved to date. This is only the beginning.

Well and truly a Disallowed, even from 40c.

Goodluck to all holders.
    Last edited by notlistening14: 21/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.