TPM 0.00% $8.93 tpg telecom limited

What are you even talking about? You are contradicting yourself...

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    What are you even talking about? You are contradicting yourself big time here. Do you even read what you wrote? I am not even talking opinions, semantics, or even claims, I am talking fundamentals.

"the 5G spectrum has nothing to do with speed as such .
    what it basically means for providers is a lot more data being transmitted by a single dish."

A lot more data being transmitted at a given metric IS MORE SPEED!!! That is all 5G entails if it EVER comes online, we are at least 10 years away until 5G would have a shred of relevance. Speed is useless without data, full stop. Data quota is all people want and NEED right now in the mobile spectrum and not more speed. You can stream in 4k with current 4G speed without a single problem as long as you have data. What is the point of having 5G when your data quota is only 5 GB? Use your brain, seriously.

Hospital surgery? Hospital surgery is in hospital, you have NBN! Or better yet FTTP or FTTB. Do you operate in a cafe? What is this? What logic is this you are using? 75 year olds retiree who never uses technology is his life?

Just stop, STOP. Your credibility just goes down massively even lower than I thought possible. I am talking opinion, speculation or whatever else. I am talking fundamental incontrovertible truth, water is wet kind of stuff and yet you are debating it?
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 15/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.