GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

but the chinese are buying gold ...

1. 24,765 Posts.
    Why is Tony999 insisting on trying to "educate" us to get out of gold?

Why else post a thread of old news with a heading "Even the Swiss are sellling gold" which of course carries connotations that gold is not worth owning and that even staunch gold bulls are bailing.

This is internet disinformation.

Why Tony999? Why Tony999? Why Tony999?

I'd like to know who Tony999 really is. While it doesn't interest me with most forum posters I wonder who Tony999 really is?

I don't need to inform Tony999 about what is happening in the gold market. From the selective information that Tony999 chooses to post I believe it also follows that Tony999 knows the serious demand that exists for gold from nations like China and understands that gold is still in the early stages of a huge bull market.

I believe that Tony999 is fully aware that central banks are REDUCING gold sales.

"The reduction in the annual ceiling on sales from 500 tonnes in the current agreement to 400 tonnes a year starting on September 27, 2009, reflects an acknowledgment of the fact that the central banks' appetite for sales is diminishing. This is evident in the way that total sales under CBGA2 look set to fall well short of the ceiling the signatories set for themselves in 2004, Shishmanian pointed out."

At http://www.commodityonline.com/news/Gold-sales-from-Central-Banks-diminishing-WGC-20362-3-1.html

Aram Shishmanian is the Chief Executive of the WGC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.